Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IS: Infinite Stratos


 Well the story about Japan engineered an armed powered exoskeleton "IS"(Infinite Stratos) and it became the mainstream of weapons. Since only women can operate IS(Like the Claymores can only be women, if you know what i mean), women dominate the society over men.
However Orimura Ichika is a 15 year old boy accidentally touches an IS placed in the IS pilot training school and it work on him. He is found to be the only man who can operate IS and forced to enter the training school(All Girl School). Ichika's busy school life surrounded by girls has begun.


Another New Harem Anime is about to begin at January 2011. The "IS" is like Gundam in exoskeleton Version and seem interesting since the protagonist is the Only male or the last hope of MANkind(mean only man race) to regain their Honor and Pride from the dominating women. Further more the trailer show awesome Mech Fight scene that get me excited to wait for it(I'm a Mech anime fan ^^).


Here the Trailer


2 comments:

  1. Heyyyy, random Anon here who has never seen this blog before this post! I usually don't like only-women-have-super-powers animes, so I like the looks of this. The main character rocks. Waiting for ep 2 and onwards. :) Lol from animes where girls are stronger, I only watched, say, Kurokami since I kept on hoping the main character guy would get some powers... there was the cool ring (Million?), but it was super weak for near the end of the show... I refused to watch Shakugan no Shana right after I watched Kurokami, lol. I needed more heroic MANliness in my system. Lol, Freezing doesn't look terrible, but I would really prefer back-to-back fighting romance than the-dude-supports-the-super-strong-woman-romance. But I digress, I guess they would just be ordinary shounen animes if there was some super strong guy MC from the start. I'm not expecting much from Yumekui Merry since it's marked as seinen, but it could be okay as long as the MC guy doesn't stand around for the rest of the show like he did in episode 1. (I don't go researching the mangas unless it really catches my eye)

    Enough rant. I honestly don't leave long comments usually... off I go to either Record of Agarest War on hard, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 (cycle 2), Rune Factory 3(almost lvl 1000, cap of 10,000 lol), or Disgaea DS after having 1 mil+ attack on characters on both numbers 1 and 2 for ps2. lulz, timesinks much?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...